can we have an open discussion about real world portland? or is it not even worth it? thoughts?
i’m a fan of open discussions. my input: there must be at least three unemployed roommates otherwise it really doesn’t reflect the portland experience.
tagged as: submission-
- rambleonchinacat reblogged this from fuckyeahportland
- redtuskblackfang reblogged this from blackantlers666 and added:
- popeghosts likes this
- blackantlers666 reblogged this from fuckyeahportland and added:
- paperscars likes this
- fashionistageeksta likes this
- chasailos likes this
- sinai-selah said: I also feel there has to be some sort of bike situation… someone gets hit by one or has their’s stolen… there just has to be some bike drama for it to be authentic Portland.
- vulturesharksculpturepark likes this
- tinyheroes likes this
- doug likes this
- veterinaryrambles likes this
- laadoracion likes this
- mxandb likes this
- theyearswillgoby likes this
- futsin likes this
- lunapics likes this
- hazydublinteen said: I think it’s funny no one in Portland is gonna watch it cause no one has cable.
- ooftah likes this
- philosophermaggot likes this
- pongopygmaeus reblogged this from fuckyeahportland
- femmefluid submitted this to fuckyeahportland